Developing the Semantic Web, one line at a time.
Thanks to all participants for their enthusiasm that made this workshop a success!
The development papers are available in the CEUR-WS Proceedings.
Congratulations to the winner of the Semantic Web Developer of the Year 2014 Award!
For developers, by developers
Like any technology, the Semantic Web crucially depends on its developers. We know that many of you have created SemWeb software, but only few have gotten the opportunity to talk about what is so special about the code they wrote. ISWC2014 finally changes this :-)
We unite SemWeb developers on October 19th, 2014 to discuss about topics we passionately care about:
- How to develop applications on top of Linked Data?
- How can browser applications influence the Semantic Web?
- How to create libraries for technologies such as RDF (JSON-LD / Turtle / …), SPARQL, PROV?
- What about mobile and native applications?
- How to do semantic development for a specific domain?
In other words, this workshop is about how you made things work. It is about implementations, methods, techniques, about how you solved practical problems for Linked Data.
Join and discuss with us
Check out the unique program, brought by Semantic Web developers.